GrADS assistance

Bob G polarlow at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 28 12:39:04 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I`m a new user use to GrADS. I`m currently running the windows version,
mainly because I can play around with it on my PC before trying it out on a
linux box.

My ambition is to produce a few surface analysis, 500mb maps etc etc for my
personal weather site. I have never used GrADS before, neither have I ever
done any of the scripting.

Can anyone recommend some good online tutorials that might help me on my
way? From the very basic, through to scripting, automating (for uploading to
a site etc). The software looks extremely daunting, but I have a lot of
patience so I guess that helps :)

Thanks.