weatherunderground.com

John Celenza john at WUNDERGROUND.COM
Thu Apr 27 13:18:55 EDT 2006

Hello Folks :-)

Tom's information is exactly right.  Our GrADS scripts are generated
dynamically using software we wrote in an attempt to create a visualization
system where we could easily add or remove models without having to edit a
bunch of scripts.  That is really the biggest reason we haven't released any
of the scripts.

With that said, I could dump some of the dynamically generated scripts.  You
would have to play with them a bit to get them working, but it'd be a
start.  Any map you are most interested in, or feature you are interested in
(like the clock)?

The antialiased fonts shouldn't be a problem since your version of GrADS
will just use regular fonts. Grib2 may be an issue, but in the end, you'll
just have to modify which variable names are used by the script.

Let me know :-) My email is john at wunderground.com

And, look for a new interface to be launched soon!

-John

John Celenza                     _( )_                 |
Director of Weather Technology  ( `   )_             \ _ /
Phone (415) 543-5022 x105      (    )  ( `)        -= (_) =-
FAX   (415) 543-5044         (__  (_ .  _) _)        /   \
john at wunderground.com          / / / / / /             |