Srinivas

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Mon Apr 24 17:48:05 EDT 2006

Desamsetti Srinivas,

Please find 3 forwarded emails from the Listserv from late last year
dealing with ASCII files in GrADS...

I hope this helps,
Chuck

 Charles Seman                                charles.seman at noaa.gov
 U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
 Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
 201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
 Princeton, NJ  08540-6649            http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/