lambert display

Aaron Sims asims_emc at YAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 11 19:19:08 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Ive got some reinterpolated latlon data that was originally in lambert
projection.  So when I try to display the full grid, it is "warped" looking
when using mproj=latlon.  Using mproj and mpvals seems to warp it in the
other direction (neither of the displays is very attractive) so I have set
mproj lambert.  The grid displays as a "box" correctly, but the plot area is
tiny in comparison to the other projections.  The latlon lines do not even
come close to the edge of the plot.  There is just a tremendous amount of
black space around the plot.  Any suggestions on how to make this look
better?  Is there a zoom function?

Thanks,
Aaron