Help to read grib files

oluseun idowu oluseun_idowu at YAHOO.COM
Mon Apr 10 03:34:51 EDT 2006

Dear Msaavedra,
 Thanks for your supports. I tried to open the sample file you sent to me and i am receiving the same error message below.

 [oluseun at b129pc124 ~]$ gribmap -i grib_files.ctl -0
 Open Error:  missing XDEF record
 Open Error:  missing YDEF record
 Open Error:  missing ZDEF record
 Open Error:  missing TDEF record
 Open Error:  missing UNDEF record
 Open Error:  missing DSET record
 Open Error:  missing VARS record
   The data file was not opened.
 File name is:  grib_files.ctl

 I think the problem is that my system is not reading the ./grib2ctl.pl command. I have tried to download unto my computer but cannot find where to download. The web adress sent to me http://www.cpc.noaa.gov/products/wesley/grib2ctl.html seems not available. I need help on what next to do

 Thanks,
 Idowu