z-level problem

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at ARPAL.ORG
Fri Apr 7 07:00:06 EDT 2006

I never solved this problem, ... but 2 hints:
1) d tmp(z+1) does not work but d tmp(z=2) does work
2) you could create an UDF to shift data in x,y,z,t: then you could
define a new var tmp1 whose levels are the same of previous tmp but data
are "shifted" (then "d tmp1-tmp" is equivalent to "d tmp(z+1)-tmp")

hoping it may help ...
bye bye
Davide

--
Sacchetti Davide
ARPAL UO3 Centro Meteo Idrologico Regione Liguria - Dir. Scientifica