interpolation with REGRID2

Satyaban BishoyiRatna satya_atmos at REDIFFMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 4 02:36:37 EDT 2006

Dear Grads_user,
    I would like to intepolate some variable from the observation (1 degree resolution) equivalent to model output resolution(0.72 resolution).

     I came to know that for this purposed REGRID2 is avaiable in GrADS.But i am working in a PC with PGI compiler. Is it possible to work with REGRID2 in a PC.
     I downloaded and tried but it is not working. I am in doubt whether i am not giving the proper command for interpolation or REGRID2 is not working in my PC.
     please give me suggestion to interpolate my file from 1 degree resolution to 0.72 degree resolution.
     Thanking you.
Regards
Satyaban