plotting topography

Rafael Rosolem rosolem at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 29 08:24:50 EDT 2005

I am not sure if I understood correctly your question.

in my case, I had the geopotential height and topography variables, so I
did the following:

'define mask=(geo-topo)/abs(geo-topo)'
'd maskout(tpot,mask)'

where,

geo = geopotential height
topo = topography
tpot = potential temperature

then, I was able to plot the potential temperature with the topography
contour. I hope we're talking about the same thing here.

cheers,

R.