How to draw Taylor diagram

Kilian Hagemann hagemann1 at EGS.UCT.AC.ZA
Sat Sep 24 11:28:17 EDT 2005

On Saturday 24 September 2005 11:02, S.O. Krichak pondered:
> Does anybody know how to draw Taylor diagram?
> If anyone has the program, can you share it with us?

Just a month ago I came across CDAT, which has a Taylor diagram functionality
(written by the same guys at PCMDI who came up with the idea in the first
place), is GPL'ed and has a great Python interface. Check out

http://sourceforge.net/projects/cdat
http://badc.nerc.ac.uk/help/software/cdat/
http://www-pcmdi.llnl.gov/software/
http://www-pcmdi.llnl.gov/software-portal/cdat/documentation/tutorials/plotting-basics/

Documentation I found comprehensive, but information about CDAT is a bit
scattered as you can see.

--
Kilian Hagemann

Climate Systems Analysis Group