problem with grib2ctl

mario frangipane frangix at YAHOO.IT
Thu Sep 22 10:29:13 EDT 2005

I do not succeed to transform some ".grib" file (reanalysis data, downloaded by ECMWF site) for GrADS.
For example, for vertical vapor flux divergence (0.5 x 0.5 grid, reanalysis), the "wgrib" command finds ALBEDO (not divergence!), and the output of "grib2ctl" is:
"undefined parameter table (center 98-0 table 162), using NECP-opn".
Therefore, the ".ctl" file is not corrected, and I cannot create the ".grib.idx" file.
Someone can help me?
Thanks,
 Mario