incompatible licences and other issues

Mike Fiorino fiorino at LLNL.GOV
Mon Sep 19 16:21:07 EDT 2005

Dear Matt,

I agree with your sentiments and feel that my contributions to the grads
source (e.g., galats) have been adequately acknowledged; the lats copyright
statement is included with the lats* code; here is the standard legal from
the lats distribution; when it was distributed out of llnl (it's no longer
available from the our web site)

ftp://sprite.llnl.gov/pub/fiorino/grads/COPYRIGHT
and
ftp://sprite.llnl.gov/pub/fiorino/grads/DISCLAIMER

note that grads source was distributed with lats and how we specifically say
that our copyright statement does not cover grads source...

Best /R Mike