Average zone wind

Mohamed ismael175 at EXCITE.COM
Thu Sep 15 13:25:58 EDT 2005

 Hi there, I would like to have a plot of average zonal wind for pressure levels using Grads. Could anyone help me with a script for that?I want for example to average uwind for august of 2000, 2001, and 2002 (three months average for different years) on the domain define by a longitude rang, and latitude rang, and pressure levels. The output graph must look like this: Latitude in the x-coordinates (ex. from -20 to 20) and pressures in the y-coordinates (1000 -100 mb).Thanks to allIsmael