How can I use fortran to read a Grads binary data file

Heiner Körnich heiner at MISU.SU.SE
Thu Sep 15 10:28:27 EDT 2005

Hi Ming,

GrADS is using standard binary data. Depending on your option in .ctl,
you read it with direct access for no option and sequential acces for
"sequential" option. do you mean sequential with stream?
Details to fortran are here:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/5564/prof77.htm

Cheers,
Heiner

--
Heiner Körnich
Dept. of Meteorology                    Tel:    +46 8 164333
S-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden              Email:  heiner at misu.su.se