suggestion for the autoconf configuration

Warren Tennant tennant at WEATHERSA.CO.ZA
Thu Sep 15 02:26:00 EDT 2005

Hello Richard

Several of us on this list have encountered the elusive "segmentation
fault" on RedHat Linux builds under varying conditions (usually with
NETCDF files and the template option). It sounds like you may be on to a
possible solution to our problems. I suspect library issues are
something to consider. Please go ahead - I will certainly try out your
build to see if it stops the problems I have encountered.

Regards
Warren