How many people you reach when you post to GRADSUSR

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Tue Sep 13 14:56:33 EDT 2005

On Sep 13, 2005, at 1:48 PM, Alemu Tadesse wrote:
> Hi Francis,
> I am just begning to use grads. I am going to UConn
> (Connecticut). Where in NY are you ? I have a friend
> at Albany (SUNY) and been there couple of time. I just
> want to know people I can reach and get more ideas on
> grads.

Dear Alemu, et al.,
Welcome to the GrADS community! When I checked this morning, there were
1150 people subscribed to this list. That means there's a lot of help
and ideas out there, but it can also add up to a lot of email. When
responding to posts, please be careful that you are sending to your
intended audience -- I believe the default behavior is a reply to
gradsusr, not the original sender.
Jennifer

--
Jennifer Miletta Adams