plotting pressure perturbations

Heiner Körnich heiner at MISU.SU.SE
Fri Sep 9 04:36:21 EDT 2005

Morgan,
I do not know what you have done, but using a script is a good idea.
Of course, you have to replace 'pressure' with your variable name and
put in the right number of time steps. In scripts you have to keep the
quotation marks. But you do not need subroutines, just this in a file. I
have added the time setting, so pertp is defined for all time steps.

'define meanp=ave(pressure,t=1,t=100)'
'set t 1 100'
'define pertp=pressure-meanp'

good luck,