How to suppress the warning info "entire grid undefined" in GrADS

Rafael Rosolem rosolem at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 8 12:40:49 EDT 2005

if  understood correctly what you have meant, you should try to open any
ctl file you have, then select the lat and lon ranges you desire and
type draw map. it worked for me.

'open file.ctl'
'set lat -90 90'
'set lon -180 180'