Displaying u and v wind data from two separate files

Shailendra Rai r_shail77 at REDIFFMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 5 01:52:49 EDT 2005

Hello Charles,
you can open both the files at the same time if the resolution of the both files is same.
then u can plot vector as.
d var1.1,var2.2   (var1 is variable for first file and var2 is  variable of second file)
you can plot contour plot simply
d var1.1
d var2.2

bye

Shailendra Rai.
K. Banerjee Centre of Atmospheric and Ocean Studies
University of Allahabad
Allahabad (UP)
INDIA