how to draw different shade in black white figure using Grads

Lan Na alohalanna at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 1 15:52:46 EDT 2005

Hi,Eric
   Thanks for your tips. I found that the command only have effects on the
display window but do nothing to the hard copy output. How can I get the
greyscale gmf file.
   Mahalo
   Na Lan