q defval/set defval

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Mon Oct 24 17:21:15 EDT 2005

Elena,

Please find attached a script "gcss5_diff.gs" which has been used to
difference two netCDF files.

The script checks each vertical level for each time level...  currently
it does (x,y) slab differences, but could be adapted to do
point-by-point differences if loops over y and x were added (following
the technique for the z loop)...  If you have a question on how to do
this, please send me an email, OK?

Thanks,
Chuck

 Charles Seman                                charles.seman at noaa.gov
 U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
 Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
 201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
 Princeton, NJ  08540-6649            http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/

"The contents of this message are mine personally and do not reflect
any position of the Government or NOAA."