R: writing GRIB

Gabriella Ceci g.ceci at CIRA.IT
Thu Oct 20 09:57:33 EDT 2005

Hi Henrique,

I tried just now to use the command you proposed:

./lats4d.gs -v -i prova.ctl -o output.grib -format grads_grib -ftype ctl

the answer is:

./lats4d.gs: ./a.gs: Permission denied

./lats4d.gs: ./a.gs: Permission denied

./lats4d.gs: ./a.gs: Permission denied

./lats4d.gs: line 4: syntax error near unexpected token `(h'

./lats4d.gs: line 4: `*    files from GrADS using the PCMDI
(http://www-pcmdi.llnl.gov) LATS'

a.gs  is a file in my working directory (???).

But I’m using lats4d.gs that I downloaded in the grads scripting
libraries
.why it doesn’t work??

What version of lats4d.gs are you using??

Cheers,

Gabriella

  _____