fwrite (again)

Sestak, Dr. Michael michael.sestak at FNMOC.NAVY.MIL
Mon Oct 17 18:04:24 EDT 2005

The "options yrev" should not be used.  Even though your original file has x
and y reversed, fwrite writes the data from grads arrays so everything is in
the order grads expects.  I don't think that would give you the results you
report, though.  The grid should just be skewed around since you are reading
rows and columns in the wrong order.  The little endian may be a problem.
If you are writing and reading the files on the same machine, you don't need
to specify the endian type.  Again, fwrite uses the expected format for the
machine you are on.  Since you only have two variables with one time and
level, there isn't much more that could be wrong.