ylops

Henrique Barbosa hmjbarbosa at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 13 09:23:13 EDT 2005

Dear Wuhu,

I tried your script and I have three remarks:

1) Maybe the range you use for the second plot is wrong:
Shouldn't it be 0.0 to 0.6, instead of 0.6 to 0.0??

2) Check if you have an 'enter' or 'carriage return' or
whatever you call it after the last line. It happend to me that
the line 'd sunlight' was not executed because of this
detail.

3) With the 2 corrections above I got the second plot,
but not the second axis... I don't know why, but
I had to add an 'set ylpos 0 r' to the first plot also to
get set second axis to be drawn correctly.

Hope that helps

Henrique Barbosa