Rotated coordinate plot

Lee Byerle labyerle at MET.UTAH.EDU
Tue Oct 11 12:12:04 EDT 2005

Thomas,
I've had a similar dilemma in the past.  The way I got my rotated output
to true lat/lon was by specifying each of the grid points in the
model output as station data.  Then, plot the station data with an
interpolated grid using the oacres() function.  This involves the use of
an arbitrary, "dummy" lat/lon grid which the station data will be
interpolated to.  There are more details in the grads
documentation on station data and oacres().  Let me know if you would like
an example.

Good luck,
Lee