Rotated coordinate plot

Thomas Spengler thomas.spengler at ENV.ETHZ.CH
Tue Oct 11 10:32:59 EDT 2005

Hello,

I hope someone can help me with this! I want to plot a rotated grid
with grads. In other words I have the grid of the limited area model of
MeteoSwiss with the north pole at 32.5°/-170°. The problem is that I
probably have to transform my coordinates to lat/lon again. However, the
grid is not symmetric then anymore and I have specific lat/lon values
for each grid point. Maybe you know a nice possibility how to plot this
grid with grads.

Thank you very much in advance

Cheers,
Thomas

--
Thomas Spengler
Institute for Atmospheric and Climate Science

Phone:    +41 44 633 27 46
Fax:      +41 44 633 10 58
E-Mail:   thomas.spengler at env.ethz.ch
Homepage: http://www.iac.ethz.ch/people/spethoma