Linear plot: problem with additional y-axis

Witold Interewicz yinter_robocze at WP.PL
Thu Oct 6 05:34:37 EDT 2005

Hello,

After fixing location in 2D fields (with 'set x|y <location>') I'm trying to
plot time series
for few different variables (located in separate 'bin' type files) - all on the
same plot, all with
the same fixed y-axis scale, and the same time on x-axis.
About a 3rd plot GrADS plots another vertical axis, next to existing one. What's
the reason
for such behaviour? How to avoid it?

BTW: Thanks for help with color scales! Finaly I decided to use trapezoidal
'shape' (one for
trapezoid for each RGB component, interlaced respectively).

--Witek