Station data to grid data

Siraj Ul Islam sirajkhan78 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 23 01:36:27 EST 2005

Dear All ,

I am also trying to convert my station data into gridded data.
For this I have the stations lat/lon ,time , and variable information but
all this is in txt file. For using any  functions which deals with this kind
of conversion in Grads like
oacres (*gexpr, sexpr)*
oabin (*gexpr, sexpr *)

I first need to make this .txt file readable for Grads. Is any one have
information about this kind of problem

--
Siraj Ul Islam
1: Research Fellow (Climate Section)

2: Mphil Scholar
Computational Physics and Simulation Group
Department of Physics
Quaid e Azam University
Islamabad.