Windows Version of GrADS v. 1.9b4

Ken Waters Ken.Waters at NOAA.GOV
Thu Nov 17 13:49:51 EST 2005

Has anyone had any success compiling a Windows version of GrADS v.
1.9b4?  This version is not available in Windows binary form yet on the
GrADS website.

I'm just wondering if there's any hope in continuing to try to set up
GrADS to view netCDF data.  I have a Linux machine that I can run this
version on, however, it's quite difficult to get the data sets into it
due to network/firewall issues.

Thanks,

Ken