Server questions

Jean Pierre Arabonis arabonis at EGS.UCT.AC.ZA
Thu Nov 17 06:50:31 EST 2005

Hi Bob
    Just thought of the obvious .... you can reduce your space
requirements by using one of the dods servers, where you can access the
datasets remotely and not have to bring in the whole dataset to your
server. If you look at the gds part of the grads page you will find out
more about this.
     cheers
       JP

--