Using Windows Version to Read NDFD NetCDF

Ken Waters Ken.Waters at NOAA.GOV
Mon Nov 14 19:51:38 EST 2005

Thanks Jennifer.  Well then, that certainly explains the problems I was
having.  I hope somebody can post 1.9b4 Windows binaries.  At this point
I can not use a Linux server for this project so I'm stuck trying to do
it in Windows.

Ken