Newbie questions!

Kwan-yin Kong kongkwan at SCI.CCNY.CUNY.EDU
Mon Nov 14 17:03:55 EST 2005

Hi Bob:

Like Mr. Erick Rivera said, you need to put the files in
the .....\PCGrADS\win32e directory.  To be absolutely sure
what the "....." is, you need to first run "gradsc" for
example, then in the GrADS command window, enter the
command !pwd.  This will tell you exactly what "....." is.
 Both model.ctl and model.grb files must be in this
directory.  You can do !ls or !ls -l in GrADS to list all
the files in the ".....\PCGrADS\win32e" to see if they are
there.

Kwan-yin Kong
City College of New York