Problem with Large File Size

Muhammad Helmi Abdullah helmi at KJC.GOV.MY
Thu Nov 10 00:13:32 EST 2005

Hi,
I'm using the most recent version of grads on Windows XP for displaying
various types of data such as grib, binary etc.I had no problem with grads
until recently when I try to access/display binary data from the MM5 model
which is in excess of 3 GB.
I searched through the archive and found similar problems but no practical
solutions offered.(other than splitting the data into smaller chunks which
I think will create other problems)
I appreciate if someone can suggest solutions.

Thanks.

Regards,

Helmi