8 arguments limit in user defined functions

Matthias Munnich munnich at ATMOS.UCLA.EDU
Tue Nov 1 20:48:08 EST 2005

You could use a wrapper script which writes the 2-D expressions to a
file which is then read by your UDF.  I use this method  in eofgrads
(http://www.atmos.ucla.edu/~munnich/grads/EOF) to circumvent the 2-D
limitation of UDFs.

The cleaner way to go is to patch the GrADS source. This is what I did
when I recently ran into this problem.

Matt