* * * New Releases of GrADS 1.9b4 and GDS 1.3 * * * (ECMWF BUFR)

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Wed May 25 14:02:27 EDT 2005

If you can get the required table from ECMWF, you can prepend it to
your BUFR file and bufrscan will decode it for you.  --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Miletta Adams
4041 Powder Mill Road, Suite 302
jma at cola.iges.org