need grads help

Jigar Raval jigar at PRL.RES.IN
Tue May 17 01:42:57 EDT 2005

Hello

I used the below mentioned version of grads.But I am not able
to get grads command. Can anybody help me. I can use
gradsnc command to read .nc file. But not able to some the
some of the mixed format nc file.

With regards

Jigar Raval

Raval Jigar A.                          # PHONE : +91 - 79 - 26302129  Ext.- 4035
Engineer-SC (Computer),Computer Center  #
Room No.: 4035                          # FAX   : +91 -79 -26301502
Physical Research Laboratory,           #
Navrangpura,Ahmedabad-380009            #