color image in CMYK mode

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Fri May 6 17:19:24 EDT 2005

Thanks, Jamie,

Here also is a web site (PDF document) describing how to use Adobe
Photoshop to do the conversion...

http://dx.sheridan.com/advisor/convert_2_cmyk.pdf

... it was found as a link on the web site:

http://dx.sheridan.com/advisor/cmyk_color.html

which was found using a search for CMYK with www.google.com

Chuck

 Charles Seman                                Charles.Seman at noaa.gov
 U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
 Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
 201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
 Princeton, NJ  08542                 http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/