diabatic heating

José Paixão jaugusto_veiga at YAHOO.COM.BR
Mon May 2 08:00:39 EDT 2005

Dear Li Dong
Have you got success in finding diabatic heating data? Also, I would like to know where could I found this kind of date.

cheers
Jose Augusto

Li Dong <ld52 at CORNELL.EDU> escreveu:
Dear all,

Sorry that my question might not be related to GrADS.

I am wondering if there is any way that I could access NCEP/NCAR diabatic heating reanalyses (Chi-corrected diabatic heating?). I have checked out the website of NCEP, but found out that the given link to datasets does not work. Any of your suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Li