Help with gridded data

zilore mumba zmumba at YAHOO.COM
Thu Mar 17 12:18:59 EST 2005

Dear Yoshihiro,

I tried, as you advised;

recl=4*l*m,

write(10) cor, no loop,

The resulting binary file looks much better than before, but 'd cor'  gives 'display nan to nan interval inf.'

Thanks all the same, i will keep trying.

Zilore

Yoshihiro Yamasaki <yamasaki at FIS.UA.PT> wrote:Hi !
Try the following :

parameter ( L = , M = )
dimension cor (L,M)
open your file with ---> recl = 4 * L * M
irec = 1
write(10,rec=irec) cor

no do loop is needed

yyamazaki