Help with gridded data

zilore mumba zmumba at YAHOO.COM
Thu Mar 17 06:12:18 EST 2005

Dear Yoshihiro,

Thanks very much for sparing your time to spot my silly slip. Evidently the program was writing zeros. However it is still not displaying as required.

Yoshihiro Yamasaki <yamasaki at FIS.UA.PT> wrote:Dear Zilone,

Assuming that you have DIMENSION COR(55,57), you made a
mistake in your do loop index ( do j and not k )

do J = 1 , m
irec=irec+1
write(10,rec=irec) (cor(i,j),i=1,l)
enddo