specific humidity to rel humidity

Charles Seman Charles.Seman at NOAA.GOV
Thu Mar 10 20:07:53 EST 2005

Greg,

Please find attached a script "test_qs.gs" which tests a functions
"qs_CC(P,T)" to calculate the saturation specific humidity "qs" using
the Clausius-Clapeyron formula.  I hope you can use this to calculate
the relative humidity.  Please let me know if you have any questions
about the script.

Thanks,
Chuck

 Charles Seman                                Charles.Seman at noaa.gov
 U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA / OAR
 Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory         voice: (609) 452-6547
 201 Forrestal Road                              fax: (609) 987-5063
 Princeton, NJ  08542                 http://www.gfdl.noaa.gov/~cjs/

"The contents of this message are mine personally and do not reflect
any position of the Government or NOAA."