How to set color to mark

Gudrun Nina Petersen g.n.petersen at READING.AC.UK
Thu Mar 10 06:06:10 EST 2005

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005, Mallikarjun wrote:

> Hello all,
>
>  I wanted to draw mark in different color. But the
> command is only ' draw mark marktype x y size '

Setting line colour will change the colour of your mark:

'set line color#'
'draw mark marktype x y size'

Cheers,

Nina

Gudrun Nina Petersen                    I check my compass
Department of Meteorology               and head due south-east.
University of Reading                   A light wind covers my footprints.
PO Box 243                              I have no need of water.
Earley Gate                             I'll hit the oasis by dawn.
Reading, RG6 6BB

Tel: +44 (0)118 378 5568