index showalter

sopan kurkute kurkute.sopan at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 7 13:21:06 EST 2005

hello
 i am Sopan Kurkute from India.I am trying to develope a software for
TEPHIGRAM.But i dont know how to plot basic lines of Tephigram i.e.
mixing ratio line, dry adiabatic lines etc...,I want to know how shld.
i plot these lines? and do anybody having some code of TEPHIGRAM i
mean for reference only.
      Actually i want to know how to draw the lines?
 I am waiting for your favourable reply.
SOPAN