Y-axis on RHS

Francis P A francis at CAOS.IISC.ERNET.IN
Wed Mar 2 12:08:01 EST 2005

Hi,
        I think an easier method is to use 'ylops r(l)'. You may use
'ylopts' for more options like color and thickness. See Grads manual for
more details.
 Francis

--
Francis P A
Centre for Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
email:francis at caos.iisc.ernet.in
http://caos.iisc.ernet.in/hpg/students/francis.html