No subject

Maisa Rojas Corradi maisa at DGF.UCHILE.CL
Wed Mar 2 10:37:56 EST 2005

hello,
I am trying to plot winds (with arrows) and I get at some grid points long
lines that end at the bottom left corner of the figure. I guess that at
those points, either u or v have a large/unreasonable values...this
happends after doing a time average of the variables ie:

d u;v is no problem, but

d uu;vv has the problem, where :

ga-> define  vv=ave(v,time=2may97,time=29sep97)
Averaging.  dim = 3, start = 2, end = 151
Define memory allocation size = 9348 bytes
ga-> define  uu=ave(u,time=2may97,time=29sep97)
Averaging.  dim = 3, start = 2, end = 151
Define memory allocation size = 9348 bytes
ga-> d uu;vv

any idea on how I can get rid of those lines??
many thanks,
Maisa

--
Maisa Rojas Corradi