Grads 1.9b4 install from source

Eric DeWeaver deweaver at AOS.WISC.EDU
Wed Jun 29 16:58:36 EDT 2005

Hi Oliver,

I'm no expert no building grads, but here's a suggestion:

  SUPPLIBS=/usr/local/udunits-1.11.7/include/udunits.h  ./configure

I think options like 'nc' and 'printim' are enabled by default, you
probably don't need to enable them explicitly.

Building grads was a pretty big challenge for me, and it still
doesn't work quite right.  I hope things go smoothly for you after
you resolve the udunits thing.

Good luck,

Eric