printim bug

Robert J. Carr rjcarr at APL.WASHINGTON.EDU
Mon Jun 27 21:24:09 EDT 2005

I'm new to the list so this may have been mentioned before, but whenever I
would do a printim command, I would get this error:

PRINTIM error: background image open error

So first I verified the image was there, then permissions, and those were
fine.  Then I tried moving the image to a diff't location, etc., etc., ...

It finally turned out that if the image location had CAPS in the path, it
would fail.  For example, my /var/www/images/WestCoast/img.png would fail,
but /var/www/images/westcoast/img.png works fine.

I'm using the latest version available from the website and linux.

Robert