Zero intercept

Eric Aligo ealigo at IASTATE.EDU
Tue Jun 21 15:59:44 EDT 2005

I tried that but it doesn't work.  Actually, when I set grid on, other
lines appear.  I'm only getting two lines (horizontal and vertical) that
intercept the zero value on the y axis and the zero value on the x axis.

Eric
On Tue, 21 Jun 2005, Mary Jo Nath wrote:

> "set grid off"  should work.  No grid lines will be drawn.
>
> Mary Jo
>

> On Tuesday 21 June 2005 15:30, you wrote:
>>>  Hi,
>>>
>>>  I have a scatter plot and there are two lines automatically drawn on the
>>>  figure.  The lines are zero intercept lines.  How do I turn off/remove
>>>  these lines?
>>>
>>>  Eric

* Eric Aligo                                 *
* Graduate Research Assistant                *
* Department of Geological and Atm. Sciences *
* Iowa State University                      *
* 515-450-8106                               *
* hurri.kean.edu/~ealigo                     *
* "Some people are weatherwise,              *
*  but most are otherwise"                   *
*                     BF                     *