time axis control

Sara Rauscher rauscher at IRI.COLUMBIA.EDU
Tue Jun 21 15:11:43 EDT 2005

Hi Boyin,

Use set xlabs:

set xlabs JAN | FEB | MAR | APR | ..... | DEC

http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/gradcomdsetxlabs.html

If time is on the yaxis, use set ylabs in the same manner.

sara

--
Dr. Sara A. Rauscher, Staff Associate
International Research Institute for Climate Prediction