scale

pandey chandra shekhar pandeycs2002 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jun 21 02:10:58 EDT 2005

for horizontlly plotting of color bar need not to do anything , just write "RUN CBARN"
Yyou will got the result as per your specification..if it will not work then let me know i will end the complte script
regards

NASER SARHAN <meet100 at YAHOO.COM> wrote:
Hi All, for drawing the color scale in grads I used run cbar, the scale bar comes vertically on the right side of the figure, how can I draw the scale horizontally under the figure.
Thanks
Naser

NASER SARHAN

University Of East Angila, School Of Environmetal Sciences,
Norwich, NR4 7TJ ENGLAND

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Sports

Chandra Shekhar Pandey