grads help

Kilian Hagemann hagemann1 at EGS.UCT.AC.ZA
Mon Jun 13 04:22:54 EDT 2005

Jigar,

> I am using grads 1.9b1 on Red hat linux AS version 3. I am facing one
> problem while opening file. It gives error like - script not found 'cbarc'
> I tried with 'cbarn' but same error. i.e. not opening color bar. What
> should I do ?

The cbarn script needs to be setup properly. Either you need to have the
cbarn.gs script (downloadable from the Grads Scripting Libary) in the same
directory where you invoke grads, or put it in some custom directory and
define the GASCRP environment variable to point to that directory.

--
Kilian Hagemann

Climate Systems Analysis Group
University of Cape Town